I've been really torn up today. I don't know what to think. All I want is to write pages and pages about how much I love Jana but I know it's not the right thing to do for her right now. I can't wait for the day when she finally comes back to me and realizes how much we mean to each other. I'll never forget how much I love her and cherish her. It was never my intention to forget about what her desires were or to smother her but it's so hard to gauge what's right and what isn't in a long distance relationship. I can't wait until I can hold her in my arms and just tell her how much I care. Jana has my heart, soul, and all I desire is having her back. I won't be happy until we're happy together.
I love you so much baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment