I've always liked tattoos. My whole life. I guess I never really imagined being covered with tattoos until recently but it seems like a very tangible thing at this point in time. I want my right arm to be finished before I really get anything else done but a sleeve is such an important thing. I'm really overwhelmed trying to think about possibilities for something that important. After I get my arm done I'd really love getting one of my thighs and my feet. My calf's are really the most important place for me because I want portraits on my calfs. Those will probably not be done until I'm 20 or 21. I guess when it comes down to it all of them are equally important, but I plan on my calfs being done by a really good tattoo artist. Money is no object.
Tattoos
Everything is going really well. I got Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam in the mail today. Definitely one of my favotite albums. I should be getting Cold World - Dedicated to Babies... in the next few days. I saw Mark, Brianna, and JB outside walmart tonight. I'm not sure if I'll ever be cool enough to hangout outside walmart but I guess one day I might be worthy. I'll be hitting up KC's Music Alley again on May 17th. Be there (http://www.last.fm/event/1030339). I have court to pick up my plastic drivers liscense the day after that. Also probably going to PA with Logan and Becca to see Floor Punch. Be there faggots. Mother of Mercy and Mongo's. Peace.
Posted by
Andrew xvx
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment