Exhaustion

Everything in my life has become exhausting. I have to finish what is essentially my whole senior year in two weeks. I have to learn the Eccles Sonata and work tirelessly on my bass playing so I can get into a more prestigious school this time next year. I need to get straight A's in my Godwin classes in the fourth nine weeks to guarantee good marks. I really hope that I'll get to reap the fruits of my labor soon.
A few things on my horizon that I'm really looking forward to are that I have an orchestra performance with the Richmond Symphony Youth Orchestra in May that will be excellent. If you want to go just let me know and I'll hook you up with information. I'm also looking to move into my apartment. Once I'm there and have a job and all that I'm going to start collecting vinyl. Mainly jazz, punk, hardcore, and indie. I can't wait. There are a few albums I've wanted for over a year that I've held back on and I think attempting to amass a broad collection will be a hobby I can really get behind in the future.
I'm really starting to think that my life sucks more than I think it does. If everything doesn't work I don't know where I'll be in even just a few months. It hurts so much to think that someone doesn't care as much as you do. I guess that's all I need to say for now. I have no plans on a Friday night. Being grounded is so depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Andrewxvx | by TNB