Life

I'm not really sure what's going on right now. I think I'm going to start looking for a job so I can always have some security in my life. I literally have 63 cents in my bank account right now and it's quite a shitty feeling when you realize you can't even afford a gallon of gas. I want to be able to get more tattoos, a new phone, stuff for my dog when I move out, records, and furnishings for the new apartment. Why is life so hard? I don't know. Maybe that's just how all teens go through life. I hope I get some financial security sooner or later. Maybe after graduation. Oh and Becca will be gone until Saturday. Blows. I'm playing in an orchestra concert Sunday night. Everyone in the whole world should come. Good night.

Here's a bear for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Andrewxvx | by TNB