Passion

I have to say that the reason I'm starting a blog is that I feel a little betrayed. As more and more days pass by I'm feeling a pull towards love that I'm just not sure she feels. I don't mean anything by it, but I just feel like there's no one in the world I could care about more than her. Maybe it's just separation anxiety, but it's only been one day and I already miss her more than the world. I think that ever since I was grounded there was a dynamic change and I just don't know why. I wish there was a way to just snap my fingers and go back to two or three weeks ago. When it comes down to it I guess there are worse things than caring too much, but it's impossible for me to not be worried. I hope things settle down soon. I'm sure everything will work out. There's no way I won't make everything work. I have no doubts about my relationship with Becca. I just want everything to be okay again. My parents need to calm down and stop giving her shit. She's really a great girl. I feel like the only thing I have right now is Becca and my own beliefs. No matter where I am I'll always have straight edge. The things that I'm passionate about really fuse together who I am and what I'm going to become. This week has been a real roller coaster and it's just overwhelming. I love my new dog Gus, but I wish he didn't make so my parents so mad. They took my camera, car, wallet, ipod, keys, headphones, computer, and money. I'm not sure what to do to make everything right with them and it doesn't help that Logan isn't behind me right now either.
I just want everything right. My life is really coming together now and I can't wait to graduate and get my apartment.
And more than anything I want my camera back. I need my pictures of Gus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Andrewxvx | by TNB